Update on Care Provision 20/4/20 onwards
UPDATE on CARE PROVISION
Monday 27/4/20 onwards
- Children who can be kept at home safely, should remain AT HOME.
- If a parent of a child from YSGOL GYMRAEG MORSWYN is a critical worker, then care will be available and provided for your child starting from the above date and onwards IN THE NEW AREA HUB IN THE HALL AT YSGOL Y FFRIDD (GWALCHMAI).
- Children from Ysgol y Ffridd, Ysgol Gymraeg Morswyn, Ysgol Bryngwran, Ysgol Gynradd Bodedern and Ysgol Pencarnisiog will attend the HUB when needed.
- HUB will be staffed by staff from one of the above schools every day.
- Parents will need to complete an information form / medical form on the first day your child attends.
- Children considered as vulnerable can also access the above provision. If you have an allocated Social Worker or are open to Children and Family Services i.e. Team Around the Family, you are considered to be in a “vulnerable” group. We therefore urge you to discuss school attendance with your allocated worker/Social Worker.
- Care available from 8am-5pm with everyone to bring your own lunch / food.
- IF YOU REQUIRE THE ABOVE CARE PROVISION PLEASE CAN YOU CONFIRM IN A TEXT TO ME BY REPLYING TO ONE OF THE MESSAGES YOU HAVE HAD FROM ME BEFORE 5pm THURSDAY 23/4/20.
- PLEASE CAN YOU NOTE IN THE MESSAGE WHAT DAY/DAYS YOU NEED THE CARE FOR THE NEXT FORTNIGHT.
Ysgol Gymraeg Morswyn